Morris County NJ Divorce and Family Law Services
Our Divorce and Family Law Practice Areas
Our Principles and Goals in Divorce and Family Law Cases
Our 5 Principles in Divorce Cases
- Kids come 1st
- There are no winners
- Don’t spend more on counsel fees that your going to make or save on your case
- Don’t let a judge make a decision you can make by yourself
- Communication is the key to a successful outcome in any divorce case
Our Goals in Divorce Cases
- Educate our clients so they understand their rights
- Get through the case quickly
- Be conscious of costs
- Reduce our client’s stress as much as possible
- Ensure that our client always has a great relationship with their children
- Promote civility between the parties during and after the case
Our Pledge to You
We have built our law practice on several principles: hard work on behalf of our clients, reliability, and honesty. Should we undertake your representation, we will work diligently and tenaciously on your behalf, answer all of your questions in a timely manner, keep you informed as to progress of your case, and devote our full efforts to resolving your matter. This is our promise. Thank you and we look forward to serving you.
How It Works
The break up of a relationship is difficult. Our representation of you is not.
Our initial case consultation is free. We will review your case, and determine how we can help you.
Every family is unique, and every client has different objectives. We will work together, and develop a plan to resolve your case.
Once the plan is developed, we will guide you through the litigation process focusing on your objectives.